With its 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8 engine, the Audi RS6 Avant inspires drivers to get up and go with 591 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque. This muscular-looking station wagon delivers bold and unbridled styling, with the option of a 21-inch 10-V-spoke star design wheel or 22-inch 5-V-spoke trapezoidal design wheel. If those don’t strike your fancy, VR Forged has what you need to make your RS6 Avant steal the spotlight.
Our customer Mikey Lyhnakis (IG: @801greek) did just that when he opted for our very own new D12-R forged monoblock wheels. The wheels measure 22×10.5 +12mm 5×112 and are finished in a lustrous gloss white finish that shines as bright as the flawless Glacier White Metallic exterior paint on this Audi. Whether the photos are in color or black and white, it’s not hard to see how the D12-R wheels transformed this customer’s ride and took the overall aesthetic of the RS6 Avant to a whole new level.
VR Forged D12-R wheels feature a solid one-piece construction made using a 10,000-ton press to make them incredibly strong. If you are looking for a wide 5-spoke wheel, this is the one for you! It features five chunky spokes in a starlike pattern with a unique machined ring around the outer edge to really give it a bold appearance. The D12-R wheels are designed to work with the factory Audi TPMS sensor and with OEM brakes as well as most big brake kits. Treat your Audi RS6 to the very best with the VR Forged D12-R monoblock wheels and see just how well suited they are to the wagon’s sculpted and flared fenders.
- All VR Forged wheels include center caps.
- They are designed to work with most OEM TPMS sensors.
- Some wheels may require aftermarket lug nuts or bolts.
- Weights are estimated from engineering and scale tests.
- Wheels are designed to work with OEM brakes and most big brake kits. Please provide BBK template if you have questions on fitment.
- All wheels go through extensive testing to meet proper regulations. View Manufacturing Details Here.
Finish Options: Gloss White, Gloss Black
Note: Should you need a custom fitment or color, special orders can be done. However, pricing for these orders is not the same as for our “in stock” wheels. Contact Us Here.