The BMW M2 is a true driver’s machine, boasting aggressive aesthetics, unparalleled performance, nimble handling, and smooth operation all in the form of a spirited coupe. The M2 below features BMW’s beautiful Long Beach Blue, which stands out all on its own. A new set of shoes, however, can take this stunner to the ultimate level. That’s where VR’s new forged D04 wheels come in. The M2 pictured here is sitting on Hyper Black 19-inch D04s with 19×9.5 at the front and 19×10.5 at the rear. It has a +44 offset, 72.56 center bore, and 5×120 bolt pattern. Each wheel weighs just 11.1 kilograms (24.5 pounds) and has a load rating of up to 750 kilograms (1653.5 pounds). These wheels pair perfectly with tires sized 255/35/19 at the front and 275/35/19 at the back.
The VR Forged D04 is a full one-piece forged monoblock wheel with a style that is sure to ‘never go out of style’. It features our most popular wheel design with five large split spokes all around. Manufactured using a 10,000-ton press, the D04 wheels are incredibly strong and reliable with unmatched quality. Exuding a high level of aggressive appeal, these forged wheels are perfectly suited to the BMW M2 and effortlessly complement its stance. Apart from merely adding an element of attractiveness to your ride, these wheels are super lightweight for an optimal ride quality that will not compromise performance.
- All VR Forged wheels include center caps.
- They are designed to work with most OEM TPMS sensors.
- Some wheels may require aftermarket lug nuts or bolts.
- Weights are estimated from engineering and scale tests.
- Wheels are designed to work with OEM brakes and most big brake kits. Please provide BBK template if you have questions on fitment.
- All wheels go through extensive testing to meet proper regulations. View Manufacturing Details Here.
Finish Options: Gloss Black, Hyper Black, Satin Bronze
Note: Should you need a custom fitment or color, special orders can be done. Pricing for these orders, however, is not the same as our “in stock” wheels. Contact Us Here.