The Porsche Cayenne Turbo is arguably one of the world’s greatest high-performance luxury SUVs on the market. It boasts intense power, acceleration, and handling with a premium cabin that is both comfortable and refined. While the Cayenne comes in a number of model variants, sitting at the top is the mighty Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S E-Hybrid. Both models deliver sports car-like driving dynamics in addition to their practical SUV body. At the heart of the gasoline-powered Turbo model is a twin-turbo V8 that puts out 541 horsepower; the electrified S E-Hybrid pairs that engine with a 134-horsepower electric motor for an incredible combined output of 670 horses.
While Porsche’s very own website lets you configure the Porsche Cayenne Turbo with around 15 different wheel options, sometimes you end up changing your mind later on. If you are in the market for a new set of shoes for your German powerhouse, VR Forged has you covered. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo in this post is seen wearing our very own D08 forged wheels, which give the SUV a “fast” appearance while merely at a standstill.
The Cayenne below is sporting a set of 21-inch D08 wheels, which are just as strong as they are attractive. The sleek black finish combined with the flawless black factory paint job delivers a stealthy appearance – which is quite ironic as this SUV demands attention. As they say, a set of wheels can really make a vehicle, and the D08s complement and enhance the natural motorsports DNA of the Porsche.
- All VR Forged wheels include center caps.
- They are designed to work with most OEM TPMS sensors.
- Some wheels may require aftermarket lug nuts or bolts.
- Weights are estimated from engineering and scale tests.
- Wheels are designed to work with OEM brakes and most big brake kits. Please provide BBK template if you have questions on fitment.
- All wheels go through extensive testing to meet proper regulations. View Manufacturing Details Here.
Note: Should you need a custom fitment or color, special orders can be done. Pricing for these orders varies from the pricing for our “in stock” wheels. Contact Us Here.