The VR Forged D07 is a full 1pc forged monoblock truck wheel. The design of this wheel is very rugged with an entire CNC machined ring surrounding the stout 6 spokes. Manufactured using a 10,000 ton press, these wheels are incredibly strong. This wheel is perfectly matched to any offroad vehicle.
- All VR Forged wheels include center caps.
- They are designed to work with most OEM TPMS sensors.
- Some wheels may require aftermarket lug nuts or bolts.
- Weights are estimated from engineering and scale tests.
- Wheels are designed to work with OEM brakes and most big brake kits. Please provide BBK template if you have questions on fitment.
- All wheels go through extensive testing to meet proper regulations. View Manufacturing Details Here.
- Should you need a custom fitment or color, special orders can be done however pricing is not the same as our “instock” wheels. Contact Us.
18×9 1pc Forged Wheel Set – Only $2020.00
|Part Number||Retail||Diameter||Width||Offset||Center Bore||Bolt Pattern||Color||Lug Type||Weights (KG)||Load Rating (KG)||Tire Fitment:|
|VR-D07-1890-12-5150-SBZ||$505.00||18||9||12||110||5×150||Satin Bronze||Conical||13.7||1500||295/70/18 or 285/70/18|
|VR-D07-1890-12-5150-MBLK||$505.00||18||9||12||110||5×150||Matte Black||Conical||13.7||1500||295/70/18 or 285/70/18|
|VR-D07-1890-12-5150-GM||$505.00||18||9||12||110||5×150||Gunmetal||Conical||13.7||1500||295/70/18 or 285/70/18|
|Notes: Because of the widely known short OEM stud length of the Toyota, it is recommended to use ET (extended thread) lugs. However sometimes these lugs can have the collars break or expand with heat breaking off inside the lug hole causing the wheel to seize on the hub. The other option is to use longer wheel studs such as the Dorman 610-471 and use standard conical lug nuts.|