The RAM TRX is the most powerful production street-legal half-ton pickup ever made. It’s both a performance truck and an off-road truck, designed to keep you in control of all 702 horses across different types of terrain. All of this power is made possible by a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI V8 engine that boasts Best-in-Class horsepower and torque with a tantalizing soundtrack to boot. A powerhouse truck such as the TRX deserves only the best wheels to ride on and that is where the new VR Forged one-piece forged wheels come in. These D14 wheels actually debuted at SEMA 2021 and turned several heads as well as stopped passerby dead in their tracks when showcased on the new RAM TRX.
The VR Forged D14 wheel is a fully forged monoblock wheel designed for the off-road. It features a unique machined ring around the outer edge and a thick six-spoke design that brings a rugged look about it. Manufactured using a 10,000-ton press, these wheels are incredibly strong to handle all the rigors of the outdoors and serve your truck for the long run. As you can see, this wheel is perfectly matched to any off-road rig and really complements the tough design language of the new RAM TRX. Bold and beautiful.
The RAM TRX highlighted in the images below is sitting on a set of 20×9 D14 wheels with a +19mm offset, 6×139.7 bolt pattern, and 77.8 center bore These D14s are coated in a stunning Satin Bronze finish to really make them stand out. Recommended tire sizing for this setup is 37×12.50×20.
Big thanks to Kanati Tires, XTC Motorsports!
- All VR Forged wheels include center caps.
- They are designed to work with most OEM TPMS sensors.
- Some wheels may require aftermarket lug nuts or bolts.
- Weights are estimated from engineering and scale tests.
- Wheels are designed to work with OEM brakes and most big brake kits. Please provide BBK template if you have questions on fitment.
- All wheels go through extensive testing to meet proper regulations. View Manufacturing Details Here.
Finish Options: Satin Bronze, Matte Black
Note: Should you need a custom fitment or color, special orders can be done. However, pricing for these orders is not the same as for our “in stock” wheels. Contact Us Here.